Any time you need Pasadena water damage restoration, give our team from Mega Restoration Services a call at 818-770-0555. We aim to provide the highest level of care to our customers who may be dealing with emergency flooding or water damage of any kind. If your situation is urgent, call our 24-hour helpline to let us know you need our water extraction equipment on-site to address flood waters or pooling water in your home. For routine water damage restoration, call us any time and we’ll provide prompt damage restoration services.
10 Pasadena Water Damage Restoration Services We Provide
1. When water damage is extensive, we offer a pack out and board up service that will get your salvageable belongings out of your home and into a safe place. The sooner we get your items out of a compromised building, the less likely they’ll suffer mold damage.
2. For maximum property damage restoration, we offer emergency water extraction using state-of-the-art equipment that will remove standing water quickly. Your home or business may have significant water to deal with during a fire damage restoration project. Reach out to us to take on any complex restoration.
3. Drying out carpeting, flooring, walls, cabinetry, and other structural aspects of your building requires the expertise of our Pasadena water damage restoration pros. Let’s get to work quickly to avoid mold problems that can quickly arise.
4. Monitoring your water damage restoration project requires a team of specialists who are on the same page. For a seamless process and an end in sight to your restoration, contact Mega Restoration Services.
5. Dehumidification is as important as drying in order to prevent the growth of mold and protect areas of your building from wood rot. Contact us to get moisture and water problems under control asap.
6. With thermal imaging services from Mega Restoration Services, our experts will be able to see through materials to detect the presence of moisture. Our infrared scanners can detect even the smallest amount of moisture that can cause mold to grow and damage your home.
7. Water and electricity don’t mix, therefore, it’s essential that you hire a company that can ensure your power system is safe to use or will deal with shutting down power while the restoration process. Water damage repair for homes is far more complicated than you may guess, which is why it’s so important to work with a company like ours.
8. Lights fall under the same category as power, so home and business owners must be cautious when turning on lights after a flood. Mega Restoration Services can help you get set up with power-less lights in the event that you need to enter the building during restoration.
9. If your heating system or HVAC has been damaged due to a flood, our team can help you replace the existing unit with one that is efficient and affordable. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it- there’s a lot of work to be done in the meantime.
10. If your plumbing system sprung a leak, you’ll need to hire someone for repairs. Fortunately, our emergency restoration company has ties with some of the best plumbers in the business.
Trust Mega Restoration Services for a complete start-to-finish restoration of your building after being damaged by water. For immediate service, reach us through our 24/7 helpline at 818-770-0555.