When you have a swimming pool on your property, it can be an excellent amenity to have. Pools are a nice way to relax but also provide adventures and memory-making for your family and friends. In many cases, a swimming pool helps to increase the value of a home as well. But, what can you do about keeping it at the right temperature? For a lot of area residents, the answer is Weston electric pool heating.
Why Look into Pool Heaters?
Whether you already have a pool installed or you are considering getting one, the chances are good you may not want to swim in it if you find the water to be too cold. Without installing some sort of heating, the pool water is not going to get quite as warm as you would like. The best way to enjoy your pool to the fullest is to think about all of your options and talk with professional pool heater installers in Weston, FL.
There are several energy-efficient options that people have when it comes to heating their swimming pools. These include:
- Electric pool heating in Weston
- Solar pool heater in Weston
- Gas pool heaters in Weston
Rather than Weston solar pool heating or gas, many people like all that an electric pool heating system has to offer. Often referred to as a heat pump, an electric heater is an option that has been growing exponentially in terms of popularity. However, as with any pool heater, you want to be sure that you always carefully weigh your options. Florida Pool Heating has put together a quick list of pros and cons when it comes to Weston electric pool heating so that you can decide what is best for you and your property.
- Electric pool heaters are relatively inexpensive to operate when comparing to gas heating units for pools
- A pool heater that runs on electricity is environmentally friendly and energy-efficient
- These units will operate independently of the air temperature
- Depending on the model that you choose, an electric pool heating system can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years
- Because they can be pricey, you need to shop around to find the best deals
- In some cases, depending on the pool, electric heaters may heat the water slowly
When looking for an electric heating system for your swimming pool, you need to know that you have the right size for your design. Heater sizing goes in accordance with the pool’s surface area, the difference between the pool, and average air temps. When browsing, you should know that the three factors that can impact pool heating include humidity levels, wind exposure, and temperatures at night.
Would you like to know more about Weston electric pool heating and what we can do for you here at Florida Pool Heating? Get in touch with our team by calling (954) 324-2744 or send us an email at email@example.com – we are happy to set up a time for service or address any of the questions or concerns that you may have. We would love to help you find the ultimate pool heater to give you incredible results.
View Larger Map